Red Shoe Society
The mission of the Red Shoe Society is to support families of seriously ill or injured children, who find a “home-away-from-home” at the Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill, through philanthropic and leadership endeavors.
Our vision is to be a leading community organization to engage, empower and inspire young professionals and the young at heart, to support and build awareness of the Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill.
- Serve as ambassadors for the Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill in the statewide community
- Support the House in fundraising endeavors
- Provide social and professional networking opportunities for members
- Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities
- View upcoming meeting dates and service opportunities on the calendar to the right.
- Email email@example.com to schedule a House tour or learn more about the Red Shoe Society!